Beauty Studio is opening again on May 25.
The policy which I follow is that I will only see people in the salon that are in good health.
Should something change in your health before the appoinment and you answer one of the following questions with ‘yes’, I ask you to cancel your appointment free of charge.
* Do you currently have COVID-19 or Corona related symptoms?
* Do you have roommates / family members with COVID-19 or Corona related symptoms?
* Have you been cured of COVID-19 less than 2 weeks ago?
* Do you have one or more of the following symptoms: a cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever (over 38°C)?
* Do you have roommates / family members with these symptoms?
* Do not come too early, preferably just before the appointment time.
* Come alone.
* The toilet is temporarily closed due to the Corona-restrictions. Please take this into account before visiting the salon.
I will be wearing Personal Protection Equipment (face mask, gloves, glasses).
To provide full attention and relaxation for every customer, treatments at the salon are done by appointment.
Monday to Saturday by appointment only.
You can use a debit card in the beauty salon. Visa and Mastercard are also accepted.
All prices include 21% VAT
Beauty Studio Ayu Chamber of Commerce number: 34329438.
You can cancel your appointment up to 24 hours in advance so that the reserved time can be booked for another client. When you cancel on a shorter notice the cost of treatment will be charged.
Beauty Studio Ayu is located at Den Brielstraat 4A in Amsterdam West on the border of Westerpark and Bos en Lommer and at a ten minute bicycle ride from the Center, Jordaan and station Sloterdijk.
Click on the Google map placed left, click on “Directions”, enter your starting point, and Google will calculate the fastest route for you.
Parking is no problem, although paid (€2,40 per hour).
Bus 21 (also stops on Amsterdam Central station) stops on the busstop: Vredenhof. From there is’s just a few minutes by foot to the salon (towards the old mill next to the Da Vinci buildings).
Tram 19 (departs from station Sloterdijk) stops at Bos en Lommerweg. From there it is about five minutes walking distance to the salon.
Tram 5 stops at de Van Hallstraat. There you switch to bus 21 (only one stop, see above) or walk on the Haarlemmereg towards the old mill.